|NorCal Combo 18 & Over League
Combo League is for men and women ages 18 and over. Teams are organized by NTRP levels, with 3 doubles matches per team match.
Team levels are structured to encourage partners of different levels to play together. The skill levels per partnership are one half step above the traditional combined league levels. This encourages players of different levels to join together to take advantage of that extra half. For example, on a 7.5 team, the ideal partnership is a 4.0 with a 3.5, although it can be any combination that does not exceed 7.5. A combination of 3.5 and 3.5 would work.
|Daytime Combo 5.5, 6.5, and 7.5
Evening and weekend tennis matches don’t work well for you? Daytime 5.5, 6.5 & 7.5 give you the opportunity to experience Adult Leagues while leaving the day and weekends open.
- Team matches start between 9am and 11:30am, Monday thru Friday
- A 10pt match tie-break is used in lieu of all 3rd sets
Daytime Leagues Get a New Look starting with Combo, 2017
- Daytime tennis will be considered a league of its own, running with the current league offering
- Flight winners will advance to post season championship
- Players may advance in both daytime and traditional post season play – no longer need to choose
For more information, contact DeDee Winfield at email@example.com or (707) 481-0370.
Ratings: Match data from this league will NOT be used toward Year-End Rating calculations.
Age Requirement: Players must reach age 18 by the end of the calendar year.
Rounds of Competition: Local Season, Playoffs, District, and Sectional Championships
|Post Season Event Fee
There is a $90 registration fee per team to participate in the District and/or Sectional Championships for NorCal Combo 18 & Over league.