Congratulations to the seven individuals who where elected to the 2012-2013 USTA Northern California Board of Directors during the annual meeting, November 12, 2011 held at the section office in Alameda. Officers of the board will be elected at the December 14, 2011 board meeting. Michael Cooke is the USTA Northern California Board President.
The newly elected 2012-2013 Board of Directors are as follows:
- Paul Kepler, Owner, Seascape Sports Club
- Dana Gill, Founder/Director of Lifetime Tennis, Inc.
- Jim Coyne, Director of Tennis, Sleepy Hollow Swim & Tennis
- Rosie Bareis, Director of Tennis, Claremont Hotel, Club & Spa
- Tony Silveria, Entrepeneur/Volunteer
- Christine Costamagna, Assistant Corporate Secretary, Bank of America
- Gordon Collins, Director of Tennis, Courtside Club
They join current board members Terry Cossette, Paul Allam, Deline Davis, Jack Drimmer, Hunter Gallaway, Jean Hassoun, Rick Kepler and Immediate Past President Marjorie Peterman.
Advisory Director: Pam Sloan
Parliamentarian and General Counsel: Michael Harrison